At the World Refining Association we are committed to understanding the challenges that you are facing now and in the future, and creating events that matter.
We do this through regular research calls with the market, as well as hosting a series of live Advisory Board meetings across the globe. These exclusive meetings are a platform for open dialogue between the regions’ stakeholders, where in-depth conversations establish the themes and direction of World Refining Association events, ensuring that your challenges will be addressed at each event.
This approach to creating event agendas is unique to the World Refining Association.
Our Advisory Board members consists of the stakeholders including:
- Abdoul A Al-Shamrani, Director - Local Content Unit Innovation & Business Development, SABIC
- Abdulla Ateya, Senior Vice President Technical, Borouge
- Andrea Amoroso, Vice President Process Technology, ENI
- Chang-Sern Ee, Senior Vice President, SADAF, Saudi Petrochemical Company
- David Marion, VP Manufacturing, Satorp
- Dawood Nassif, Advisor and GM; Board Dir, Chairman, Nogaholding & Bapco
- Diomidis Stamoulis, Head of Strategy for Manufacturing Operations, Hellenic Petroleum
- Essam Al Sheibany, GM Mina Al Fahal Refinery Operations, Orpic
- Giordano Serafini, Head of Production Planning, SARAS
- Grigoris Stergioulis, CEO, Hellenic Petroleum
- Ioannis G. Kioufis, Deputy Manufacturing, General Manager, MOTOR OIL (HELLAS
- José Carlos Silva, COO Refining and Planning, Galp Energia
- Lars Rosenløv, Senior Vice President, Downstream Operations, Statoil
- Mikael Berthod, Vice President Takreer Research Center, Takreer
- Nadia Al-Hajji, Manager Optimisation & Planning, KIPIC (Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company)
- Nasser Khamis Al Suwaidi, Director of Petroleum Economics Department, Ministry of Energy, United Arab Emirates
- Suleman Bargan, Executive Director, Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation, Saudi Aramco
- Teemu Lindberg, Director Refining, UPM
- Wolfram Krenn, Refinery, Director Petrobrazi, OMV