At the World Refining Association we are committed to understanding the challenges that you are facing now and in the future, and creating events that matter.
We do this through regular research calls with the market, as well as hosting a series of live Advisory Board meetings across the globe. These exclusive meetings are a platform for open dialogue between the regions’ stakeholders, where in-depth conversations establish the themes and direction of World Refining Association events, ensuring that your challenges will be addressed at each event.
This approach to creating event agendas is unique to the World Refining Association.
Our Advisory Board members consists of the stakeholders including:
- Nasser Khamis Al Suwaidi, Director of Petroleum Economics Department, Ministry of Energy, United Arab Emirates
- Suleman Bargan, Executive Director, Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation, Saudi Aramco
- Abdulla Ateya, Senior Vice President Technical, Borouge
- Abdoul A Al-Shamrani, Director – Local Content Unit Innovation & Business Development, SABIC
- Essam Al Sheibany, GM Mina Al Fahal Refinery Operations, Orpic
- Nadia Al-Hajji, Manager Optimisation & Planning, KIPIC (Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company)
- David Marion, VP Manufacturing, Satorp
- Mikael Berthod, Vice President Takreer Research Center, Takreer
- Chang-Sern Ee, Senior Vice President, SADAF, Saudi Petrochemical Company
Recent Advisory Board meetings include:
- European Downstream Advisory Board Meeting
- Middle East Advisory Board Meeting
- Latin America Advisory Board Meeting
- Abu Dhabi Downstream Advisory Board Meeting
- Asian Refining Advisory Board Meeting
- Oman Downstream Advisory Board Meeting
See reports and meeting notes here
See photos of the meetings here