How does it work?
Simple. Whether you want to put yourself forward, or you’re a manager with superstars in your team, then simply submit your details here, with a 200 word reason as to why you/or the person you’re nominating should be on the list.
- Call for nominations
- The shortlist is selected by our judges
- The shortlist is released and profiled on PTQ, Digital Refining and to the WRA database
- The judges meet to discuss the shortlist to condense a Top 5
- 5 of the shortlist will be invited to attend for free either ERTC, MERTC or ARTC
- The 5 shortlisted will present in front of the conference delegation
- The shortlist will be discussed by our judges and a voting by the audience
- The winner will be announced at the Rising Stars Winners’ party later on in the conference proceedings
Deadline for nominations for Europe is:
Friday 29th September - Make sure you nominate now!
Nominations for Middle East and Asia are not open yet. But you can register your interest!
- Rising Stars: Middle East will open on 18th September - Register your interest in nominating here.
- Rising Stars: Asia will open on 6th November - Register your interest in nominating here.